Model No.: ZY-028
Classification: Organic Analytical Reagents
Usage: Laboratory Reagents, Analytical Reagents, Teaching Reagents
Source: Dry Powder
Application: Scientific Research
Specific Usage: For Microbiological
Habit Appellation: Fine Chemicals
Property: Organic Reagent
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 500kg
Hydroxybutyl-beta-cyclodextrin high quality
In medicine field
1. Increase the solubility of the medicine and biological availability
2. Add up the good effect and decrease the dose.
3. Control or adjust the reactive speed, lower the drug toxicity and enhance the stability of drugs.
4.More effective for the oil-soluble molecules of water-soluble.
In the fields of food and spice
1. Improve the stability and long effect of nutritional elements
2. it cover up and correct the ordor and taste of food nutrition elements.
In the field of cosmetics
1. Reduce the stimulation to the skin
2.Strengthen the stability of the matter, and avoid volatility and oxidation of the nutrition elements.English name:Hydroxybutyl-beta-Cyclodextrin
Other name : Hydroxybutyl-β-Cyclodextrin
Standard : enterprise standard
Package: 500g/bag , 1kg/bag, 10kg/drum or customized
Use : medical \ chemical \ other industries
Storage: at room temperature, in tightly closed container.
Hydroxybutyl-beta-cyclodextrin (HBBCD) is a new cyclodextrin derivative.
1. In pharmaceuticals industry, can increase solubility and bioavailability of drugs, so that the efficacy of drugs can last longer with less ingestion of drugs. It can adjust and control drugs release ratio, decrease side effects of drugs, and enhance stability of drugs.
2. In food and perfume industry, HBBCD can enhance the stability of nutritional constituent and extend active time of effective constituent. It can cover up bad smell and bad taste of nutritional constituent.
3. In cosmetics industry,HBBCD can reduce stimulate of organic molecular in cosmetic to the skin and mucosa. It can enhance the stability of matter, by preventing oxidation and volatilization of nutrients.
4. In chiral separation, HBBCD shows excellent performance in the latest study.
Product Categories : Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin Derivatives > Hydroxypropyl Alpha/Gamma/Hydroxybutyl Beta cyclodextrin